Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DIY Projects From Left Over Wood & Paint


 

I was in the mood to do 

something/anything

to spruce up our place a bit,

but as usual I didn't want to 

spend any money doing it, LOL 


I found this board already cut 

into a 22" by 23" almost square . . .

good enough for me :)

As you can see in the lower 

red section, there was a cut into the wood.

My motto is beggars can't be choosers . . .

so I went with it, as is,

and painted a quilt block

to hang on our gate :)

 

 

 Also, while I was in a DIY mood

I decided to see if I could

bring a little life back

into these chairs.

They have sit outside for the past

eight or nine years and

look pretty badly weathered.

 

 

First I taped off the chairs

to paint only the medal frames,

but you know how spray paint

sprays out far and beyond 

what you're working on.

 

 

 



When I started to remove the 

tape, I quickly taped it back

and processed to paint

the center of the chairs.

 

 

I do like how they turned out.

Now I'll have to purchase

more paint and get them all

done . . . but no hurry.

Maybe by Spring :)

 


 That's it . . .

I hope I've inspired you

to look around and see if

you can do any little DIY project

for little or no money.

These two projects were free to me . . .

I had enough left over paint

to do them both and the board

came from Steve's scrap pile :)


Have A Lovely Day!

Your blogging sister,

Connie :)

 

 


 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar