Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Year Ago Today .......

 
A year ago today we lost Sophie our beautiful Border Collie, she died peacefully and suddenly while we were away from the farm.
 
I expressed it all in THIS post, and really I have nothing I can add to that.
 
 
Except to say we miss her as much today as we did when I wrote that post.  She left a huge space in our lives, but still I can see that big doggy grin whenever I call her to mind, and call her to mind is something I do everyday, she was so much a part of everything we did and everywhere we went.
 

As I placed the jug full of flowers gathered from around the farm, the chickens, Sophie's beloved chickens lined up at the fence.  I took them the grass that I had cut from the top of where she lies so the jug of flowers would stand flat ... she would have approved of that.
 
 
We miss you Sophie
 

 
June 1999 - 20th July 2012
 
RIP
 
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar