Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Just a Diamond in the Rough

While I hold off on posting anything at THOIA to try and understand why post scans there simply will not enlarge, (thanks to Blogger's recent pointless / mandatory update changes), I'll continue to post fun stuff here at AEET-- which for whatever reason seems to work just fine. Anyway, this is a cute little Enesco figurine from late 60's Japan, wonderfully painted and with silky fine hair, and even a REAL DIAMOND glued to his tie. Yep, it's totally real-- I swear! *wink! He's even still got his funny little tag attached, something that a lot of these old Enesco figures are typically missing. 

***UPDATE: Posts here are doing the same thing, when the images below are clicked they open way too small. Anyone have any suggestions why its doing this and how to make it display correctly?





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar