I was up early and out to Artichoke Annie's to look around at the open air flea market. I was so proud of myself for not spending the my grocery money on new treasures. LoL Have you ever done that ? Well I have several times in my life, and still over weight
Anyway I found some red & white some call them pink & white plates , whatever I like them and sure some of you all do also.
There was some good booths set up. I talked to one man from Iowa and he said they were going onto Gypsy Caravan in St Louis Missouri for Monday the 28th. I am going also with a friend and have talked to others who are going. It's a big flea market on University of St Louis Campus off Natural Bridge Road.
I will just show you all some pictures of these little lunch plates they have a calendar of a certain year one each plate, some are marked staffordshire, some meakin. One has it's original price that was sold at Tedford florist in Moberly Missouri $1.75. I gave $1.00 each today . I have 5 now
I am going to use them for salad plates with some of my white plates and will spice things up and use with my blue & white dishes also
each plate has a different house scene on it , this is my favorite below
Now with my calico plates. I just spent $6 today I also bought some shinny brite Christmas balls in a $2.00 sack
I wish we had this flea market more often, just twice a year, last year they did it 3 times I set up all 3 times, however I sold my flea market car so don't have a way to carry treasures out there any more.
L inky parties I am joining in
Pink Saturday
Be Different Act Normal
Ivy & Elephants Anniversary

0 Yorumlar