Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Unexplainable, Sundays in My City

Hello! Welcome to Chico, CA for another edition of Sundays in My City. UnknownMami hosts this terrific tour of bloggers' hometowns. Visit her site to visit the world.

As Spring winds down and Summer kicks into gear, some things don't make sense.

Meet Mojo. He's usually more friendly than he appears in this picture. I can't explain why Mojo's ready for Halloween in mid-June. I also can't explain how that pumpkin - which is real - looks fresh as can be. It's been there since last Halloween...kinda creepy...

Next, we see our friend, DuPont. Can you explain his June garb? I'm can't. Sorry.

Alas, some things cannot be fully explained but are simply beautiful. I snapped this a few yards from Mojo. It's the front yard tree where I live.


A wonderful Father's Day, as relevant.

Happy Sunday and new week!

Appreciate the unexplainable. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar