Either the U.K. paperback of Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins or The Book Of A Thousand Days by Shannon Hale.

And that's not all.
You also get a handy A5 notebook from my favourite stationary shop Paperchase. The perfect size for popping in your bag for those 'flashes of inspiration' moments.

And (even though I keep wanting to eat them myself) a yummy box of mini chocolate Melts from Thorntons.

And, for the fun, here is today's Mad Lib.
I ________because I wanted__________. Then the _______ _________ and I cried.
Time to make me smile (and maybe a cup of tea, nose snort) and be in awe at your genius. :)
And don't forget to let me know your book preference. I loved them both so please don't ask me to choose. It's too hard. :)
Although I did read Hex Hall in two days if that helps.
Prizes will be drawn on Monday 31st of May. There is still time to enter for Monday and Wednesday's selection of book-goodness if you haven't already.
Happy Friday. :)

0 Yorumlar